Friday, July 13, 2012

Here I am Lord send me...

We left Eden Prairie today slightly before 8:00am and we arrived in Manchester, MO safety around 6:30pm--smooth sailing travel wise:)

Day one of travel is always filled with the excitement and anticipation of what lies ahead in the upcoming week. It is always good quality bonding time with the people in our vans and we begin to form our community as a whole group.


Our theme for the week is You are Here.
I shared with the group tonight this bible verse:
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" (Isaiah 6:8 NIV)

We have been called and each individual on this trip has answered the called and are saying "Here I am Lord send me." I cherish this moment as I look at each individual knowing God is is going to do amazing things in their lives this week and use them to show God's love to others.
We are HERE tonight in Missouri!
Blessings, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment